Thursday, November 23, 2006

Hong Kong, I'm Coming!!!

Time passes faster than i'd want. I'm actually looking forward to go Hong Kong despite the pressing credit card bills and irritating phonecalls from Citibank. I say this to myself all the time but now is the time to stick to what i say, "Stop spending money!"

The Macau trip initially planned by our Hong Kong office has been cancelled due to the hassle of customs for the huge group of people. Macau never sounded interesting at all and i've never really felt to excited about going. But this time, i do genuinely wanna go. I think it's gonna be great fun esp with my hilarious colleagues from our Hong Kong office. Well, now that it's officially cancelled, we have no freaking idea what we're going to do on Saturday. The thought of bonding sessions just sends shivers up my fatty spine.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

My other dumb worry, i seriously suspect that i'm going to have my period during that fews days. Gosh, it's so gonna spoil my holiday. Please come NOW...

No comments: