Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Alcohol...

The limit of tolerance was peaked last night.

Drinks followed naturally after dinner with "Blood Red" and my old time church choir mate, "Speedy Gonzales". What was initially an after dinner drink grew into games of bluff which of course meant more alcohol. For someone who's a cheap drinker like myself, wine for lunch was fine, whiskey after dinner was fine, both were fine, game drinking wasn't. I wasn't in the best mood and my mates knew it so she made sure i drank and i did. Happily. To a point where i couldn't hear much longer, i knew i was gone. Then again, i could still sing while waiting for the washroom. I wasn't quite super duper drunk, i think i was just really upset.

But this morning, i felt much much better. Alcohol does work to a certain extent! I'm feeling so much better today. I do not want to be bothered with nitty gritty stupid boys stuffs now. Right now, career come first, says Blood Red and i'm going to be doing just that.

No comments: