Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Cramping In...

I'm having this MAJOR stomach cramp today and i prayed like never before on my way to work, i felt like i was dying and ready to just pass out on the streets. I think my prayers aren't working because i was fooling around when they said grace last night and i just went like "Grace, Amen" haha. It's been so long since i met the girls and i miss them big time.

As usual, "Curly Gem" was always there when i needed to whine about all the stupid guys around me and to bring me back into my senses by telling me, "Look, this is what i say when i'm sweet-talking a girl, all the virtual hugs and kisses are NOTHING!" This morning, i realise, i'm still living in denial but "Curly Gem"'s words really rang the alarm and i started to retreat like a hermit being shook out of its shell by this mischievous kid on the beach. I feel that i'm back in my shell and i think my stomach cramp's just makes the retreating way easier. I feel that my whole system is being being shut down this morning, physically & mentally.

I always thought i'm like a guy, whether i like something or i don't, i simply know it right away. Which in turn, makes spending money easy as well. I can walk into a shop and know if i like a certain piece in a millisecond and the decision making process doesn't take more than a couple of minutes. If i don't like it, i'll walk straight out IMMEDIATELY with no hesitation and being the stubborn mule that i am, i will go back to buy THAT one piece even if i can't afford it at that point in time. But if that particular piece does get sold or it's not for sale, then there's nothing i can do. Same thing in life, i know what i want but if that item was tagged and hung on the shelf, i would think it's for sale. But even if it's not, there's nothing much i could do right? But i need to know if it's for sale. How irritating it is if the salesperson come to you and promote this item, telling you the magic it does and how much the item wants to go home with you. The catch, it is NOT for sale! WTF!

Like i mentioned, i thought being that decisive, i'm just like a guy. That was before i found out, i'm still a girl right inside. Girls are the decisive creatures. Men/Guys are the indecisive species. They are the ones who can't make up their mind or decide if they want to walk. I always think that men are like cars (If you've read my blog from some months ago). Whatever car they may be, they are like constantly on the slope facing up. There will always be gravity. You can push this car, it's not going to move much unless the car's engine is started and the foot is set on the accelerator, ready to go. Sometimes it's just best to leave the car stationary, where it was.

Talking about cars, i went to watch One Last Dance last night. My piece of advice, DO NOT WATCH IT at ALL cost! I was trying to avoid yawning so i don't tear but if i don't tear, my eyes were prepared to close. I even saw people leaving the cinema midway, something i was all prepared to do but i thought "maybe the ending will be a pleasant surprise". Ya what surprise? It was utterly boring and to think i adore Francis Ng.

Oh back to cars, how can i not recognise that the yellow ride was a Honda Civic. I should be able to tell one from 2000 miles away. My dear friend, Victor, had been changing his Civic with another Civic and i've taken countless rides and i couldn't recognise it at all???!!! What happened to the nights of roundings at the old national library? How embarrassing! I have whacked my head like 2 million times when trying to get in his super low, super-car wannabe little black car and i can't tell a Civic! Someone kill me! I always felt proud that i can tell an Evo from a Rex or a Ferrari from a Lamborghini by hearing them pass by me (that is not difficult - however, i'm not that powerful as to be able to tell a V10 and V12 yet though) But for the sort of cars most of my friends drive and the car which i've probably spend more time in than any other car, i'm disappointed with my inability to tell that it is the same o'Honda.

It's a curse!

No comments: