Monday, January 29, 2007

Look At Me For The Person I Really Am

Few people will deny that I'm often misunderstood. Not that i'm an angel or anything, but i tend to do things that upsets people without realising it. Sometimes i don't know what i did and i still don't.

"Jit Eh Knight" told me last night that i have a homage instinct towards bad boys. I don't. I don't even look forward to belong to any entity. I'm just a sucker for sweets. Why don't people get the entire picture i'm getting before they pass their judgement? "Jit Eh Knight", you're not the one who passed the judgement, just a comment i've heard from elsewhere.

I often sink into modes of lows and i can't quite get out. I may look like i'm the happiest person in the world, i'm not. Why am i saying this? Don't get me wrong, i'm not fishing for sympathy and don't even feel anything like that for me, i don't deserve it and i don't want it.

Tell me what have i been doing wrong? Why am i like the common jinx and trash?

No comments: