Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Someone To Love Me Right, That Would Be Very Nice... So Nice

If a picture paints a thousand words, songs are comparatively insignificant to pictures. I've never been this into Chinese songs but i'm still not as bad as my two nieces. From Chinese songs idiots to "we can go ktv by ourselves and we love chinese songs" lunatics, these two cute babies are a huge influence in the music i listen to.

I've never quite liked S.H.E if my readers even know who they are but i always seem to be able to chant according to their songs all thanks to my S.H.E crazy brother who has got S.H.E's posters as his wallpaper, not just for his computer but his room as well. Must i mention that he plays their songs like the recorder's in a really bad shape? He's insane. This chirpy song by the 3 girls kinda send a smile to my face. The upbeat tempo just makes you wanna repeat this song over and again. I'm kind enough to share the lyrics with you people, that is, if you are able to read Chinese characters. Proudly, i don't have a problem with that, i can even draft in Mandarin. (*laughs hysterically)

Here it goes,

S.H.E-触电

风走在我们前面
甩裙摆画着圆圈
花美得兴高采烈
那香味有点阴险

你在我旁边的旁边
但影子却肩碰肩
偷看一眼
你的唇边
是不是也有笑意明显

明明是昨天的事情
怎么今天我还在经历
一丁点回忆都能惊天又动地
想问个愚蠢问题
我们再这样下去
你猜会走到哪里

但请你不要太快揭开还沉默的情话
先让我多着急一下再终于等到解答
太容易的爱故事就不耐人回味啦
像这样触电
就够我快乐熔化

我们就耐心培养萌芽不要急着开花
反正有长长的日记等我们去填满它
在被全世界发现以前先愉快装傻
就这样触电
一直甜蜜触电
直到爆炸

像一年四个季节
都被你变成夏天
我才会在你面前
总是被晒红了脸

像一百万个秋千
在我心里面叛变
被你指尖
碰到指尖
我瞬间就被荡到天边

Was in a "i wanna snuggle up to someone, smell him then slowly fall asleep while watching him" mood last night but the downside, there's no him. Just like a joke we shared in the office - Everything is ready, the bride's all dressed up, got a house nicely decorated with state of the art kitchen and a cosy bedroom with an incredible wardrobe, dream wedding by the beach with the pink and white ribbons is all set, all of you are invited for the reception. Gifts are exempted but please bring the groom with you! Back to what i was trying to say, i digged out Stacey Kent and was running it the entire night. It was great being with myself but after finding myself sending a last good night message out, i knew i wanted something else. There's a reason why my blog is titled "Snuggle With Me". It's like a hidden desire, well not really hidden since you're greeted by how much i desire to be hugged and kissed on the top right hand corner of this blog. But i would like to share this song which lullabied me to sleep last night and i love it.

Someone to hold me tight
That would be very nice
Someone to love me right
That would be very nice
Someone to understand
Each little dream in me
Someone to take my hand
To be a team with me
So nice, life would be so nice
If one day I'd find
Someone who would take my hand
And samba through life with me

Someone to cling to me
Stay with me right or wrong
Someone to sing to me
Some little samba song
Someone to take my heart
And give his heart to me
Someone who's ready to
Give love a start with me

Oh yes, that would be so nice
Shouldn't we, you and me?
I can see it will be nice…

No comments: