Monday, February 19, 2007

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

How many of us can actually hum to the tune of "I'll Be There For You"? How many of us can actually remember the episode that Ross went to the sun tan parlour to get a tan and ended like looking at a sun burnt Greek bloke? How about the episode which Chandler, while trying to get into the advertising industry, thought of all the funny taglines like "Donuts, Bagels but with a hole in the middle." or "Pen. Pencil but permanent." Well can't remember the exact line though... When we were younger, do the girls around you fight over who's going to be Monica or Rachel and who else is an absolute Phoebe? I'm sure at some point in time, we were all capable of singing "Smelly Cat".

When i was much younger, i used to discuss with my best friends, how our apartment is going to be like and the essence of having a common apartment was portrayed in FRIENDS, simply being with your closest friends and share your lives together and to grow up through endless arguements. This is just not realistic in real life due to the high cost of living and mundane stufs and the reality of arguements actually ruining the friendship overnight.

Even if i could live in an apartment with my bestest friends, i might not do it simply because it's tough to be staying under one roof and the conflicts that arises may not serve to build the friendster but may destroy it. I don't really have OCD but i can be very particular with the general cleanliness of the house and such. I'm sure it's not going to be easy. I'd rather stay alone, how ironic.

No comments: