Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentines' Day

Initially i was in anticipation, then i decided not to put my hopes high so i won't get disappointed. You came and conquered me. You were standing there at 12 midnight, with the flowers and chocolates, and that silly smile of yours simply tells me that i'm such a lucky girl. One of my nephew,"Didi" once told me, chocolates and flowers are on top of the most unwelcomed gift list and i agreed with him then, but now i do think differently. The sender and his/her sincerity is of utmost importance, i'm telling you from first hand experience. Thank you for all the love you've been showering on me and i'm happily drowning in it.

Receiving flowers doesn't automatically equates to happiness. Got a bouquet from "Domestic Help Royalty" this morning and i wasn't even happy. In actual fact, i was vexed. Doesn't he get the message? I don't reply his smses or emails. That says alot.

Valentines' Day remains a girls' night out. We're intending to stuff ourselves then do further damage to our livers. Right now, everyday feels like Valentines' Day to me.

No comments: