Monday, February 26, 2007

The Pursuit Of Happyness

It's been such a typical Monday morning. Everything felt lazy and sedate until you click Send/Receive on your Outlook, only to get tons of emails coming in without a stopper. Subsequently, you'll go into this mad no break working frenzy then of a sudden, you'll realise, hey i need my breakfast or my morning tea. Getting those feet to walk to the pantry was torturous. Then i look back, how the weekend actually went, it sent a smile across my face. It wasn't exciting or exceptional, it was as sedate if not even more lethargic. All i wanted to do was to lie in bed and not get up. The temptation of McDonald's breakfast didn't quite succeed.


It can't get any better than waking up slowly to catch the next show and aptly titled, The Pursuit Of Happyness. It wasn't one of those superbly brilliant shows but I'll recommend it just because it's a touching story based on the real life of Chris Gardner. Will Smith did a great job together with his son Jaden. The most touching scene had to be the one they hid in the "cave", running away from the rest of the world seeking shelter in a toilet. It will trigger some soft spot if not your tears. Go watch it and tell me what you think.

I found my happyness by just staying in bed whole day long...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, I still maintain that Chris Gardner's wife in the show is NOT Will Smith's wife. Will's wife is Jada Pinkett Smith... The actress is Thandie Newton

ARBilly said...

Happiness is hard to define pal.