Friday, April 13, 2007

Ah Joo Dee

Finally, you have left us in search of greener pastures. My emotions are mixed. You were my bestest colleague, someone who has taught me how to register candidates and polite no. You will remain one of the best people i'll ever work with. It's inevitable sad and tears just flow down uncontrollably when i had to say bye. I know i'll see you again but i also know, i won't walk into the office with a sugar roll on my desk anymore or have anyone i can buy them for when i feel like giving someone a small treat. I wish i can make you stay by buying you a SME every morning. But i also know, you'll be happier from today onwards. I can only wish you all the best. Have fun in Sydney and do come back to lunch with me. We also had to cover each other during lunch. Now that i don't have to cover anyone, i also don't get to eat myself poor with you. This bottomless pit will miss you. Thank you for everything you've done for me. You mean alot to me in my little insignificant life. I'll miss the team of Babooshka boss, DGJ and you, Ah Joo Dee. Not forgetting comedy boss who completes the team. I'll really miss the old office. I understand the need to grow into a bigger office and expand but i'm sure, time with you guys will always be very important part of my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ai ya u silly gal..... u can always continue with your little treats with 'comedy boss' ma! Thanks for everything and it was really a pleasure to know you 'xiao mei mei' U hv added some sparks to the office and yes i do missed the good old fun days with u know who they R la..... Ah Jooooo Deeeee.....