Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Don't Take Tiger Away From Me. Please!

Tiger might die anytime.

His kidney has failed. Treatment may not be sufficient.

I think it could be my fault. If i had brought him to the vet earlier, he might not have died. To look at him now, after losing all that weight, it pains me to send him back to the hospital. He's not eating nor drinking. He's in terrible pain.

The vet was being optimistic to my parents but i was afraid that she's actually giving them false hopes. Tiger is like my Dad's companion. I don't know how is my Dad going to take this since my Grandma just passed away recently. No other person nor dog is going to replace Tiger. He's my first ever dog and he's like my best friend. When i'm upset, i'll go home and to se him wag his tail to welcome me home, all the pain seemed to have disappeared for that moment. He'll smile when i speak to him. I'm not crazy, dogs do smile, if you have tried to pay attention to them. Tiger is like my best friend.

Tiger is not old. In human terms, he's merely into his 40s. My heart is in pain. I wish i could save him. Let alone the hefty medical bills, the pain is killing my heart slowly. i don't know if i have the heart to love another dog again. He's the best to me and will always be such. He's been there for me throughout my exams, my loss of kin, my disappointments with life and in life. Tiger means the world to me and he's leaving me soon.

Please allow a miracle to happy. I want to see him walk to me to get sayang-ed and kisses, jump and doing a million of other silly things just to ask for treats. Please don't take Tiger away from me. Please...

No comments: