Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Back At Work

I can't believe i'll ever say this but i was looking forward to come back to work and really happy to be doing something on a supposedly, Blue Monday. It was pretty eventful for a Monday. "Comedy Boss"'s computer broke down so we were all trying to fix it. Well, with the exception of "Elitist Money Grabber" who sat, stuck on his chair all the time. Mind you, he was still sitting where he was even when sparks were flying and "Gorgeous Eye Lift" almost got electrocuted. The only time we managed to get him slightly concerned was when the computers all shut down, including his. There was partial blackout and he couldn't quite work for the time being. Being ultra concerned with the billions that he's not earning while the computeres were down, he suggested to get an electrician to get things fixed. WE DIDN'T NEED TO BE TOLD TO KNOW THAT! Duh!

My new colleague, a.k.a "Gym + Work Buddy" isn't quite in shape today so she's not in the office. Have i told you guys that she's actually really nice and i like her. I think we're gonna have a blast working together.

I know it may sound weird but i've just gotta say this for my own record. Work to me is like taking baby steps, it's slow and you fall but you've gotta bring yourself to get up and walk again. Right now, i'm moving and walking and learning how to walk efficiently so i can run. Some things are getting finalised now and my work is getting recognised and paid off. I'm glad things are working well for me now and i've just got to put in that much more to be able to run the marathon.

No comments: