Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Popcorn Review: Provoked (3 1/2 out of 5 popcorns)

Happy Labour Day! To me this day doesn't mean anything more than a public holiday, yoohoo! Enjoying every moment of it...

Went to watch "Provoked" last night. Not exactly a fantastic show but i liked it. Not so much because i've read alot of the case, more that it's a show on how women got together and stood strong against the world. It's truly brave to be able to stomp abuse and get out of it unscathed, almost. I would like to get everyone to watch but knowing most of you would curse and me and tell me that this is more of a DVD show. I think shows like these should be encouraged so people in general are more aware of the true events happening in life and what we've got to do to stop or encourage it. i'm sure there're loads of other cases that can and should be made into movies as well.

We'll be watching Spiderman tonight. I know alot of people must be cursing and swearing that i've got the tickets and could watch it but frankly, i'm not very excited because i've never been a Spiderman fan. then again, if it's a good movie by itself without any inking to the previous episodes, i'd probably enjoy it even more.

Was planning to watch Nightmare Detective but apparently it's off the chart. Damn it.

Has anyone watched Born Into Brothels? It's the sort of documentary movie. If you've watched it, could you give me a mini review? I can post it on the blog??!! I think i'd wanna watch it...

Is this going to be a movie week or what?

No comments: