Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Black Tie?

This is going to be real exciting! I'm gonna meet up with some people whom i haven't met for some time and they have people who have left some footprints and has taught me lots of things regarding various aspects of my puny, insignificant life. We are so gonna have so much fun. I just feel bad about leaving out someone but due to unspecified reasons, i had to do just that.

Went for a meeting this morning and that was an excellent client. The likelihood of a much bigger job lies awaiting some sort of attrition. This week is going to be really busy but i rather busy than too free and i have nothing to work on and log. One of my likely offer has fallen through and i feel like trash now. On another hand, a candidate of mine will be attending her final round of interview so i really have to be good and keep my fingers crossed. I need more placements to prove myself! Besides, the first and only one was painfully puny and probably even smaller than i earlier anticipated it. Damn it!

End of this month, there will be a corporate function that is a black tie event and i have no idea what i should be wearing. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who u leaving out?