Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summary of the Past Week

Wakeboarding is so so so so fun and I'm addicted. You just know it. I just learnt to manage my centre of gravity and controlling my direction with my balance. I think all of you should try, unless you've got shoulders that dislocates itself whenever someone tug on it.

Been feeling stressed up about work because i haven't been able to make a decent placement and i need it badly to prove my worth and all the last minute falling through isn't quite helping. One of my candidate is going for a final interview next Tuesday and i can only keep my fingers crossed. For those of you who believes in the power of prayers, please pray that this placement come through for me.

"The man in NY with UHU glue for a girlfriend" called me yesterday and was seeking emergency help. It wasn't even last minute because Fathers' Day was over. You guessed it - He forgot about Fathers' Day and didn't buy anything for his Dad and i had to do the shopping. The shopping part wasn't that bad had he not say no to all my suggestions before. I ended up with something really generic. Make a guess, you might just hit the jackpot.

So after i delivered it, his Dad wasn't around so i left it with his neighbour right. When i told him about it, he went like "oh no, don't pass it to the neighbour... blah blah...". Hey, there was no one around, I'm not going back to that place and your neighbour was there and was willing to help, so don't blame me alright. Next time, do not ask for a favour this overdue. I might have problems arranging the resources.

Anyway, i got my Dad something really generic as well. In fact i got the same thing for "Man in NY with UHU glue gf"'s Dad. Dad was so cute to call me yesterday to go into a 2 mins aimless conversation before breaking into a low and hoarse voice and if i didn't got it wrongly, he said, "Thank You". I'm glad my Dad likes it. Dad, Happy Fathers' Day!

No comments: