Friday, July 06, 2007

Much Needed Break and Am Not Getting It!

I knew i was off to a good start for a Friday when i could put on my eyeliner without turning it into a disaster! Yesterday was entirely disastrous. It's waking up on the wrong side of the bed or rather, not waking up. I woke up really late and wasn't feeling very well and given that by the second i stepped into the office, i was rushed out to a meeting that i forgot and for the rest of the day, i just went for meetings after meetings. I didn't even had time to breathe and i was so sleepy for the whole day. On top of that, i had a dinner appointment but I'm not about to grumble over that. That was a fabulous candidate to have dinner with and i really enjoyed that.

Caught Hot Fuzz over the week and i really liked it though it's not one of those memorable show. I like the fact that they took a piss at the American movies. Very slapstick.

I'm trying to work very very very hard now so i can fix my teeth and eyes. Sooooonnnnn... I need a short trip. Who wants to go BKK with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like you to go BKK alone, but if you must then do what you gotta