Monday, October 01, 2007

Marathon Weekend

Our office is part of a service office where they provide free breakfast twice a month on the first and third Mondays on the month. I'm always up for toast and eggs because I'm always too lazy to get breakfast and since most of the breakfast sold in Raffles' Place are incredibly oily, so I never quite gotten an appetite for breakfast most of the time. This morning when I came into stepped into the office, the aroma of freshly toasted bread was just repelling. Felt like throwing up and I'm absolutely sure that I'm not suffering from morning sickness.

The past two days felt like a neverending run on the threadmill and it all started on Friday night right after work. It was Jem's birthday and we were in this room in Ritz. You would think that with 10 girls in the room, there wouldn't be anything saucy going on but you can't be more wrong. We have one dressed in her bathrobe with God knows what's underneath and the other snuggling up. Haha, don't kill me! It's true! The rest of us just watched and managed to catch everything on camera. My heart says, "That's so bad!" but my mind screams, "BLACKMAIL!" All in all, it was good to be able to catch up with Jem and as always, she's there to lend me a listening ear. Greatly appreciated, buddy. After the party, I still had the energy to chat with Rodders (The BMWSG muscle man) over at McDonald's in Tampines. Had my lesson on cars and engines and how Bimmers are unique when it comes to the overlapping of engines spanning two generations of cars. Uncle Rodders is always there to tell you to cut your carbohydrates and how rear wheel drives are the best.

Saturday was almost as insane, if not worst. Wakeboarding with the bunch of people from the forum was excellent. Everyone except Uncle Como, could stand on the wakeboard for at least more than a split second. To be fair, he's got long spider legs and was probably intimidated by Haze, our super girl. With people like OLL on board, the ride was more than enjoyable. Just a little apologetic to JewelL because we were running a little late and it was pretty dark when she was riding. With the right crowd, you can't possibly imagine how much we all enjoyed ourselves. Of course, the fact that we've got a cute and patient instructor helped too.

You think it's sundown and I'd head home. Tah dah!!! No! Went KM8 with Uncle Como and because it got too boring, we adjourned to Cafe Del Mar. He's got a way to get people to drink voluntarily and technically killed the girls. Thank goodness I'm allergic to alcohol and it's not an excuse. Somehow, there are people out who thinks I drink like a fish. Acupunch commented yesterday, "I thought you drink alot one leh." You should have seen the bright red question mark blinking above my head like an ostentatious halo. I only went to bed when the sun was already up.

Clocking only 6 hours of sleep or less if you consider the tossings and turnings, I forced myself to wake up for the SGRgals photoshoot. The BMWsg meetup was right after that but we got rid of them and went for our convoy drive to Marina South. If you have more than 10 girls sitting around and chatting, you've gone crazy in no time. But because it was so hot and we were so sticky, well, let's just say we stayed relatively quieter had we been in an air-conditioned room. But it was heaps of fun and most of the girls were like boys. We don't dwell on the nitty gritties and once the flag was waved, we all went faster than the Apollo. Alright, it's a poor analogy but bear with me, it's Monday and I had a super packed weekend.

After all the running around, you think I'd stop, didn't you. Took a can of spinach and continued over at one of JewelL's place for mahjong. Lost some money but wasn't of an issue. We all had fun. Haze, Jeffers and Guneee were great khakis and Hitmee was also there to entertain for a while before going back to his wife who called at regular intervals to check on him via his 3G phone. How technology can actually cause downfall of a man...

Was insomniac last night and feeling like a zombie this morning and lmao, OLL was offering to wash your car for a week is you can kill my zombie. Mind you, this is a man with a super fierce 7 series, totally black, dark, ominous and super huge rims at 22inch. A single tyre on his car alone can pay for someone's rental for a month. Quick, ATTEMPT to kill my zombie. By all means, please...

No comments: