Thursday, October 11, 2007

New Boyfriend - It's White, Green and Grey!

Apart from the sniffing and coughing, was running a temperature this morning. Decided to go meet "Green Wardrobe" for coffee and probably have some chocolate. Not the best thing for a sore throat but if it's going to be comforting, I couldn't care less. Watching him walk him in with his green shirt tucked behind his suit seriously amused me. I can't imagine someone going all the way out to have his entire wardrobe to accomodate fengshui advice. To give him the benefit of doubt, he does seemed to have benefitted from the advices I presume. But to watch him do everything in a rush really pushed my blood pressure to shoot through the roof. I must say he really motivated me to make use of every working minute to achieve the most. Will go back to create some new records.

For the coming months, I'm going to be extremely poor. In the coming paragraph, I'll tell you why. I went walking around hoping to check out the wakeboard shop that I've been hearing but yet to step foot into. So since I was on MC, still coughing and sniffing, I made my way to the little shop stuck on the 4th floor of Far East Shopping Centre. I swear I didn't intend to buy anything but I went home with this...



It's still on credit but for the coming few months, I will be sleeping, eating and playing with it. Yes, it sounds so wrong but I will. I haven't regretted a single bit. Alot of sacrifices to be made but I know it'll be well worthed it. I can't wait for Sunday to come...

1 comment:

Zhoos said...

how come to come NY like that?