Friday, November 23, 2007

Amazing Race

The "Amazing Race" that I had when I was on a training trip to Hong Kong last year was so much fun. I remembered when I saw the ad on AXN calling for local participants, I wanted to join with Jem. We didn't but I knew if we did, we are just going to have so much fun.

Met "No.1 Female Alkie" and her queer friends last night after a super huge dinner with Como. Two of her friends, or friends' friends (wasn't too sure) were participants of the Amazing Race Asia, Adrian & Collin. Adrian has a hearing disability so he relies on lip-reading to understanding people. Collin, his Amazing race partner communicates with him using sign language and I bet, they used that to their advantage to the fullest. They couldn't reveal who won the competition as they are under a confidential agreement and if they did, they would have to pay millions.

You can catch them every Thursday on AXN, 9pm. Show your support for fellow Singaporeans and such unique combination. Did I mention that Adrian is a really sweet chap?

Tucked myself in the Shanghai Hairy Crab last night and got reminded of how much I actually misses Shanghai. The quality of the crab here is nothing compared to Shanghai and I must make it a point to go there again and this time, I'll bring my parents along. Nonetheless, it's still yum. I'm in danger of my cholesterol shooting off the roof right now.

Got psycho-ed by Como to get the X3 instead of the E90. Good idea, suits me but off my budget. It's the sort of car you wouldn't find yourself modding much since it's a freakin' SUV. I'll stick to my little unambitious 320. Saw a white one, a little overpriced but beautiful. If there's a similar one in January, I wouldn't hesitate.

Things at work have slowed down for me. Some things are looking good on the surface but I can sense quite a bit of undercurrents sweeping me down so I'm trying not to think about it and keep rolling on. Fingers and toes all crossed!

No comments: