Monday, November 26, 2007

WB Withdrawal

The wakeboarding "infection" has got me so bad, I actually felt very empty when I miss my ride over the last weekend. Totally passed out, I couldn't even hear the alarm on Monday morning and being on MSN till 6am didn't quite help things. I'm so tempted to take annual leave to go wakeboarding this week but at the same time, I wanna bill as much as I can before I take my long break at the end of the year so gotta stay in and work my arse off.

For the past weeks, I've been telling myself to get home earlier so that I can tuck myself in before midnight and never was there a day that I could actually have more than 8 hours of sleep. An activities filled weekend didn't help at all. Don't think I'll be sleeping early tonight either since I'm still working right now. But all these hard work will pay off when I finally get to polish my little ponies come first quarter next year.

Been sniffling the entire day and my nose had been itching since noon. I felt like I'm part of Bewitched's cast. I think someone must be talking about me behind my back. Or does that make your ears itch instead? Or eyes twitch? Gotta get my arse off this chair and get them to the gym so it doesn't stay this big. I need to ride some wakes!!!

No comments: