Sunday, November 04, 2007

Wind Beneath My Board

Jumps were out of my league when I started wakeboarding, or so I thought. Earlier on, I told myself that I'd want to do a heel-side one wake jump that weekend. By accident, I did. But in subsequent sessions, I can't seem to do anything right so i went back to the basics, slowly carving and surfing the wakes, learning to feel the tension of the line all over again. As for yesterday, I learnt to ride up the wake and did my jump. When I finally felt my board off the surface of the water, I was thinking, I should have succeeded in a jump which I eventually found out that I did after getting on the boat and hearing it from my mates. It felt great. And I wanna pop it bigger and better the next time. I was so tired after that, I was semi-comatosed and went to sleep at about 6pm last night and woke at 8am this morning which also explained why there were no entries yesterday.

Fingers crossed, it seems like the big one is moving and I could be getting my set of wheels next year. One of the forumer's friend is letting go of his MINI Cooper S Cab for a 335i. The price seemed alright and he'll let go around March next year so timing wise, seems just fine for me. We'll see... I still have a brand new GTi at the back of my head. Spending my birthday at Amankila can only be... say plans for my 30th birthday instead. The big 3. Shivers!!!

Due to the big one and possibly a new role to work on, I will not be going for Track Day tomorrow. Instead, I will be staying put to work for my wheels and more importantly, be there for Meiren Biaojie. I hope things are fine for her and that these are all but a false alarm. Everything is gonna be alright. I'll pray...

No comments: