Monday, January 28, 2008

As Screwed As Can Be

Came in this morning and got pleasantly shocked by the announcement of "Adelady's" engagement. Like every other known engagement, she had to retell the story a g'zillion times every time someone walks into the room. For the entire morning, we've been chatting on how an engagement/marriage is liken to a joint venture and the whole ring buying process a whole big plan to avoid paying tax in the city with tax that will leave you worse off. I bet there's some tax lawyer out there helping these people plan where and when is the best place and time to buy their engagement ring. Appears ridiculous to me but it is indeed happening.

The meetup yesterday did not quite help my decision on which car I should be getting but upon getting my pathetic pay slip regardless of what I was expecting to get and how conservative I was, anything that could screw up, went up in flames. For once, I felt like just walking out and never turn back.

My hands are freezing from confused anger hence I reckon I should not type any further because it will all come back and bite me... I rest my case!

No comments: