Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Life's Calculations

The very reason why I took law was because numbers were my nemesis. My C Maths tutor gave up on me, F Math are for crazy people. The very best part of it, I'm doing a vaguely legally related job which is totally commission based and yes although we have a base salary, we basically pay it with our own earnings.

My latest discovery, I'm not a good accountant neither am I a good commercial lawyer. Failing to read in between lines enough, I ended up with more disappointment. Just like other things in my life, everything is but an illusion. When you think it's infallible, it proves you wrong. When you think it's the mid afternoon warm sunshine, it turns out to be just the mirror's reflection. Just when you think or convince yourself that all is not lost, life hits you hard from every possible angle.

With the numbers all cleared out of the way, the very next step is to clear up this grossly clogged up puny brains of mine. As long as the numbers are all explained clearly, even if I know I'm getting alot lesser than expected, everything is so much clearer and I can actually put on a smile for the world to see. Unfortunately, some things in life aren't just this easy to deal with. It's time to pluck up enough courage get life sorted and move accordingly.

Just for laughs... If you need one as much as I do.

No comments: