Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PMSing...

In most of my 27 years on this world, it is very rarely that I get "attacked" by the legendary PMS. As of last night, I've concluded that because I'm someone who just release and hit straight back, I don't have hard core grievances stored hence nothing quite explode out for the monthly "release". The very reason for the conclusion was because of my not so liberating discharge of my emotions possibly hoarding the supposed happy spaces I used to have. To be fair, I was feeling grumpy and looking frumpy the whole of yesterday and it wasn't quite the Monday blues I thought it was.

I came in this morning wanting to take the second half of today off but Comedy Boss was a step quicker and he's taking the afternoon off, probably going shopping with wifey. Hurhur...

I will be driving myself nuts soon if I stay in the office any longer and Shrek isn't exactly in a good mood so I'll probably keep my head below the radar and hope I stay alive. Things aren't going very well and things are falling apart and hell, don't wanna talk about it.

盼不到我爱的人
我知道我愿意再等
疼不了爱我的人
片刻柔情他骗不了人
我不是无情的人
却将你伤的最深
我不忍我不能
别再认真忘了我的人
离不开我爱的人
我知道爱需要缘份
放不下爱我的人
因为了解他多么认真
为什么最真的心
碰不到最好的人
我不问我不能
拥在怀中直到它变冷
爱我的人对我痴心不悔
我却为我爱的人甘心一生伤悲
在乎的人始终不对
谁对谁不必虚伪
爱我的人为我付出一切
我却为我爱的人流泪狂乱心碎
爱与被爱同样受罪
为什么不懂拒绝痴情的包围

No comments: