Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Runaway

Looks like everyone is back in town. When asked if I'll ever relocate either for commercial or residential purposes, I've always been excited with the idea and admittedly been playing with it for a while. I had my stint in China and now I'm back but I doubt I'll go anywhere with my job. Recently, the need to run away is resurfacing and I'm starting to toy with the idea of going away for a bit. The only thing being, I love my job and my life is generally good despite some glitches... Well, potentially killer scale ones.

The MBA/LLM with UNSW will effectively put me away for a good 2 years or more or a more sensible choice is to do my LLM (Master of Laws) by coursework which will take me 1 year to get done and over with. Frankly, a choice like that doesn't hype me up like I would have been a couple of years back. I'm so tired of everything, I just want like a peaceful life and live it. But given my personality, I just need the right click for me to pack up and go in 6 seconds, monetary considerations aside.

Should I stay or go?

1 comment:

Zhoos said...

go.