Friday, March 21, 2008

对爱的信仰是一辈子信仰




I drafted an email yesterday. I sent it. The unease did not end after I clicked on "Send". Deep down inside me, I'm hoping that you didn't lie and everything is going to be fine. I'm told some things men do can't be trusted. I tell my friends the exact same thing. But I'm unable to bring myself out of the picture. The song that kept me with anticipation on my flight back from New York is now ringing in my head together with the phone ringing and not getting picked up. I do not like this. Worry may be my friend but right now, it's driving me nuts. All I wanted was plain honesty.

How could one leave so much doubts yet hope that everything will be fine?

If there's so much to hide, why bother walking further?

我可以为你挡死你说要不要
胸口烫的伤我一人都来扛
没什么我不敢
别说我不敢
可以为你挡死你知不知道
对爱的信仰是一辈子信仰
不会间断
算牵不到你的手我也无憾
就让我祝福你一切无恙
只要让我祝福你一切无恙

No comments: