Sunday, June 08, 2008

Crypt-onite

All I want to do is find a way back into love.

Being cryptic is probably the last thing on my mind while deciding to type out my frustrations today. Saying it's frustration is purely under describing it. I'm exasperated and all ready to take a break in life and disappear for a good while, away from people I know, from work, from life, from every single freaking disturbing thing. Often caught disgruntled with trust issues and people I love, I'm not usually this easily affected. I do hold my breath and patience exceptionally well in my whole honest opinion.

All hell broke loose emotionally and if there's a better way to describe it, I can't think of any right now.

What do I do to make you want me
What have I got to do to be heard


The guessing game is anything but fun. I've always believed to hold one's silence is the best way to go in terms of not filthily involved. But when the truth gets further and further away, beyond reasonable reach (beginner to sound like a criminal law essay), one retreats in fear and rebound with anger.

I need to breathe...

kiss me beneath the milky twilight
Lead me out on the moonlit floor


Heck it, I don't want to be bothered anymore!

Roar!

No comments: