Saturday, June 07, 2008

Kokoro Comes, Kokoro Goes

The snuggle seems to be evolving into a struggle. The ache reminds one of staring at the situation for far too long and feeling the pain of an onlooker. Disappointment is but one of the hundreds of mixed emotions. Constantly reminding myself I have the walk the walk, talk the walk, all by myself.

This feels very much like a two way radio, except that I kept talking into one, kept "roger-ing" into the walkie-talkie, thinking that one day my messages will be heard. Little do I know, the other walkie with the same frequency might have forgotten to recharge or went back to its last frequency. The frequency may not be the clearest for all we know, though on this side of the walkie we too do not know if the other walkie has been turned off. Not knowing doesn't mean stopping to give, tears and aches lead to disappointment and emptiness that catalyse the impending departure. Courage can only do so much and too much courage spells brainlessness.

True love waits for no one when it's blinking right in front of you. Before you know it, it's all gone. To fight and struggle is part of an attempt to save a belief. The belief erodes, trust fades, love hangs on with the very last bit of pain. We all know it's gone... Why didn't anyone tell me? I think everyone did, I chose to shut my ears and refused to face up to reality. I think it's time I take my leave...

The once upon a time long drive, the afternoon anticipation to hear the voice, the conversations filled with excessive but enjoyable laughters, the nights without any form of response. It's not just honey, it's Manuka. And you'd think it's special...

The best birthday could well be the worst. But what do I know... 我很好



沙发上睡着
孤单冷醒的破晓
冷的面条热的泪痕
啤酒在苦笑
当时的煎熬
当时的心痛如绞
天终于亮了
遗憾终于退潮
终于能够恨不再疯
泪不再掉心不跑
一定会有一个人
一段新的美好

谁让我拥抱
谁让我再一次心跳
就算爱情让我再次的跌倒
伤痕也要是一种骄傲
谁让我拥抱
谁让我疯狂的心跳
就算明天整个城市要倾倒
也让我爱到最后一秒
丢掉电影票
删掉信件跟合照
洗了床单剪了头发
清空了烦恼
恨可以很小
小到眼泪能冲掉
我现在很好
可以重新起跑
终于能够恨不再疯
泪不再掉心不跑
一定会有一个人
一段新的美好

谁让我拥抱
谁让我再一次心跳
就算爱情让我再次的跌倒
伤痕也要是一种骄傲
谁让我拥抱
谁让我疯狂的心跳
就算明天整个城市要倾倒
也让我爱到最后一秒

地铁涌出了人潮
幸福涌出了预兆
我会找回当初对爱天真的霸道

谁让我拥抱
谁让我再一次心跳
就算爱情让我再次的跌倒
伤痕也要是一种骄傲
谁让我拥抱
谁让我疯狂的心跳
就算明天整个城市要倾倒
也让我爱到最后一秒
谁让我拥抱
谁让我疯狂的心跳
就算明天整个城市要倾倒
也让我爱到最后一秒

On a separate note, Kokoro will report for first day at work on Tuesday. *Roar

No comments: