Friday, June 13, 2008

You And I Both

Running in is the most painful process especially when I've given myself till Tuesday to do so and the last I checked, I've only clocked 300+km. Taking nice long drives are within the plans but combined with serious efforts of keeping myself busy with alot of voices around me. Driving around alone reminds me of the possibility of having a familiar face singing along to Jason Mraz with me in the car taking the long running in drive to nowhere.

Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me

I may not have the cutest face nor the best personality around but that doesn't warrant a disappearing act. I may be an insignificant nobody who comes and goes in your vibrant life but the difference you have made can't be wiped away overnight. If things don't work, you know it better than everyone else from being the counsellor and first party that closures are necessary. This is such a mess I can't wait to get out of.

Darling you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?
If you say that you are mine
I'll be here 'til the end of time
So you got to let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

It's always tease, tease, tease
You're happy when I'm on my knees
One day is fine the next is black
So if you want me off your back
Well come on and let me know
Should I stay or should I go?

Should I stay or should I go now?
Should I stay or should I go now?
If I go there will be trouble
An' if I stay it will be double
So come on and let me know...

This indecision's bugging me
If you don't want me, set me free
Exactly who I'm supposed to be
Don't you know which clothes even fit me?
Come on and let me know
Should I cool it or should I blow?


Back to Kokoro, I've been spending sleepless nights (sleepless not due to Kokoro) thinking about engine oil change, transmission issues... My waist and hair volume are apparently going at opposite ends in terms of volume, non-favourable unfortunately. I wish I have someone to bug to about Kokoro... Excluding people like Fatshark, Kenntona, Como, Silver...

Do I need to reiterate that I am NOT a boy?

What happened to "everything will just be fine?"

2 comments:

Zhoos said...

isn't it expensive to run in now? with gas prices at skyrocketing levels?

BlackCookie said...

still have to run in even though gas is expensive. your engine will run differently and i'm just speeding up the entire process. the price tag to the first run in stage is barely significant compared to other things involved...