Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Plans Plans Plans... Just Go!

It's been a while since I walked down Orchard Road and do nothing but shop around. Took a day off since BFG Uncle is here from Toronto. Was supposed to bring him out shopping but I ended up getting myself this nice LBD. Hot! For once, we were rambling on about our passion for cars face to face. Awesome! We even checked out Honda's showroom before heading for Vivocity for dinner. He's totally in love with the Civic Type R. It's about time for a trip to Toronto... And Whistler!

It actually feels amazing to be comfortable with oneself. But one big prickling issue persists...

Well, we can't please everyone. Everyone will have their piece of mind for the moment and what they think, as much as we would want to think it's not important, how the image runs in their mind is utterly important in terms of upholding a proper image. An attempt to right the wrongs is in the pipeline but trust me, pipelines never quite go according to plans. Thou shalt be who thou is. The faith that aids the process will definitely make things better. Like I always say, "my conscience is clear..."

A brand new start awaits. A holiday to Hong Kong is in place really soon and I mean REALLY SOON... Like nest week! Despite the storms and all, Ex-Sir's Sir and myself decided that we should get away for a good breather and embark on bigger things when we return. That's another part of my suspension gone to a holiday I desperately need. It should be worth the while. I simply can't wait...

2 comments:

Ivan said...

enjoy HK. storms. bird flu. and when's nest week btw?

BlackCookie said...

12th to 15th dear... Still got to make use of weekends!