Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kokoro's Skin Colour

Kokoro is NOT about to undergo some plastic surgery but just some thoughts that has been running through my head. When I first got Kokoro, I thought it was going to be black. Need not be jet black kinda black but at least black enough but apparently, with the heavy silver/grey speckles in the paint, it reflects light differently during different times of the day. At times, it'll look purple or blue and other days, it'd look grey. At one point, I even suspected that VW gave me graphite blue in replacement of the black. I really want it black... ... ...

Very recently, a very mischievous idea went through my head. Maybe I should sticker the entire car matte black. But in order to do that, I could jolly well spray paint the entire car then I can have my favourite BMW's Alpine White on my not-so-atas Golf. Rationally, I would do none of these as the costs involved would be ridiculous. I even had to think about my coilovers a g'zillion times before I went to buy one and even after ordering them, I still gave up my order and chose to wait further. It's between some 2 very different choices now and before I decide, my swaybars will be sitting right in my boot.

2 comments:

polarbear said...

"I can have my favourite BMW's Alpine White on my not-so-atas Golf."

Flame magnet!

Roasty said...

yeah.. they gave u graphite blue.. tough luck.




hahahahahahahhaha

:)