Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Click Click

A&E Quack or rather, ENT Quack or soon to be Radiology Quack, whatever, we all know he's a quack... Well, dropped us a huge piece of news yesterday. Really happy for him and it's nice to be able to share the "frolicking" mood around the group. When he first told us, I was hesitant to believe what he said since it's a bit of crying wolf. He's not a habitual liar, don't get me wrong. But he's always joking about things, everything, that I tend to hold back a little whenever he breaks such news. Anyway, all of my very best wishes goes out to him.

Anyway, I've been talking about this forever. I want a camera. Not a point & shoot, I've got like 2000 of them (just a figure of speech, I'm not buried under them yet). I want a decent, complicated, confusing, cool looking SLR. From looking at the 40D since last year, I've been procrastinating the purchase ever since I got my Kokoro. Now that the 50D is out, I'm being tempted once again.

To be fair, like what Moody Penguin said, I don't need such a good camera as it would be a waste but it's such a cool gadget to have. So it has become my next goal when I close the next big thing. More like an encouragement. If I get to close a small one, I should be happy with the 450D. Having said all that, my suspension and exhaust are still in the pipeline building carbon... I mean collecting dust.

Meanwhile, I shall just stick to enjoying watching my man play with his expensive toys... That's what he's good at!

No comments: