Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ants On Fire

The level of worries escalates as the end of the month draw nearer knowing that my fate will be sealed if nothing happens. Being entirely helpless obviously does nothing to a mind that thinks that it has to do a g'zillion things at a time. That said, ironically, the body refuses to move. It is not the lazy bone at work but the thought and hope that things might take its turn, just allows procrastination to take its place. All these will end with the panic that sat in of a sudden and the realisation of how dire the following times can get. Maybe desperation is the only word that can aptly describe the situation.

As much as I think I'm possibly a very unlucky person but somehow, I'm often very blessed with little things in life that will sort itself out when comes crunch time. However, not to test fate and take life for granted, the hunting process for survival must be doubled up. God only help those who help themselves and I'm not about to feed myself with my excuses. Any food within reasonable reach is edible!

And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times
It's you, it's you, You make me sing.
You're every line, you're every word, you're everything.


No comments: