Friday, March 20, 2009

Trauma? Nah... F*** it.

It's been a week of trauma and I hope it's coming to an end.

Part of the nightmare was tax-related and my life was greatly inconvenienced. This episode should come to a close real soon and my fingers are all crossed. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise, procrastination has turned into real action and I can finally close this chapter and move forward. And on top of this, I might also have unknowingly solved some problems I'll be anticipating in the next few months.

Although I'm usually very expressive in my own way regarding emotions and things happening around me, most people wouldn't have a clue what exactly I'm talking about on my blog but in life, I'm just very real and straightforward. Many times, I stepped on others' tails because I thought, "well, since I've got nothing to hide." Truth is, we can trust no one with our own thoughts. As much as I'm trying to stay away from "toxic" zone, I'm still troubled but who we can call our friends.

You also start to pity people who accuse others and still can't make up their mind. Let's just say Big Black Wolf wrapped up in his latest fleece coat came to Little Rabbit one day and started accusing Little Bunny and said, "Why dun you find out yourself from your own boyfriend first before accusing..." and when Little Rabbit did by calling Penguin in her sleepy stupor because it was 2.45am, our Big Black Wolf started blaming Little Rabbit for running to her boyfriend for everything. True friends are those who bothers to find out the whole truth before judging but unfortunately, from one episode, too much too little of human nature were revealed. As trusting as one may be, the door shuts.

As I always tell Xiao Hong with regards to people's reaction to very loud and straightforward people, if they can't appreciate, we can't change their point of view. If they choose to believe what is painted as a beautiful picture, you can only wish them luck.

I used to hate to be wronged. I still do. But from such situations especially as you grow older, you see people's true colours.

No comments: