Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Closing Down

Due to high levels of stress in my personal life and at work, I no longer have any passion to blog. Hence, my decision to close this blog down. Over the past years/months, I'm really thankful for people who have visited this blog on a regular basis. This blog has always served as an outlet for me and my emotions. My tears and anger are often translated into cryptic messages. Just for an official closing... I love you guys!

P.S. To my FatShark Guru and whoever is interested, the above was my April Fools' Day joke... Sorry FS. I even brought this joke to a bigger magnitude with you on MSN. I was feeling down but not to the extend of closing this outlet. Ha!

Sorry B and everyone else, didn't meant it in an emotional blackmail way. Was feeling down and a sense of alternative corniness yesterday.

2 comments: