Monday, August 03, 2009

Packing Up The Dreams

Recalling the week when I came home from work staring at the familiar backview while work continues on the Mac. It was sheer happiness even if it means not doing much. Expecting the future to be busier than ever, the concern was thrown out of the window. Changes were inevitable but we geared towards it and we was braving it together. On a one way street, thinking that love will conquer all, the battle was lost. Thinking I was needed and wanted was plain wishful. Packing up the memories, I will keep walking. Looking back, there were only smiles and I'm thankful for the memories. Sorry I couldn't be there anymore even if I wanted to. It was that little space in the heart that I failed to hold the fort. Wounded and tired, I just need to take a rest... Maybe tomorrow might be better. Afterall, the sun will always be shining.

If only the pillar can continue to support the building, the pillar will relentlessly hold on until the day it crumbles.

No comments: