Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Big Smile

Someone did something just because it was deemed that I needed a smile across my face.



I was hauled out of the heavy meeting to collect something at the door. What greeted me was a beautiful bunch of gerberas. On the card, it says "Hope this brightens up your day... ... ..."

Let's just call this person, X. X has always been an online persona, someone you might love and/or hate. The brainless comments irritates the hell out of you but at other times, you'll just smile at the stupidity. When you start to wonder what sort of person is this behind the disgusting avatar, you will find that all predictions were all but mere speculations. Having met this person just once and we barely even spoke, it's quite tough what to make out of it. Then again, what do we know?

I know what all of you are thinking but seriously, I do not believe this is one person with evil plans up the sleeves. Then again, trust is something that's lost out in the huge endless ocean. It's just nice to know that there's always someone out there to take away your stresses, with no expectations. Thankful for all the people around me, be it friends, family, lunch kakis...

No comments: