Sunday, October 25, 2009

Up! Up & Away!

An entire week of husky voice left me delusional with the definition of one being sexy, I went around amusing people around me by asking them if I sounded sexy. The laughters tend to brighten up the day but the night remains quiet. Going back to the familiar smell on my bed, watching the LCD TV that was mounted a little too high for comfort with Discovery turned on but volume muted. Thoughts raced through the head even with that extra 10ml of Fedac in the body system. Incessant cough kept the body and mind awake. Abs muscles were aching but the 6 packs were nowhere to be seen. Instead of waiting endlessly for some form of concern from relevant people, pampering myself wasn't a choice. I had to do something to make myself better I thought.

So drinking I went. I have to say, drinking doesn't work very well with medication and I never seem to learn my lesson. After months of facing criticism on my skin's conditions, commitments to go for regular facials yet again got its debut. The desire to look good didn't stop after I left the shop. Determined to have supple skin again, regular home regime were strictly adhered to.

The accidental loss of weight due to some personal issues dated back a few months back seems to work well. Not longer do I stuff myself with excessive foods, the portions that go into the tummy were greatly reduced. With a smaller waistline, clothes don't seem to fit well anymore. This is not an excuse for a brand new wardrobe and in fact, I contemplated with the thought to put back on some weight so at least the difference isn't so great. Step at a time I guess. Remaining smaller in size has its benefits. Visually, most think it's better 'cept for the fact that I always look rather pale. With the improving skin condition, I should be getting some positive attention I hope. And of course, birds' nest made with love from Mom & Dad did help the entire equation. I feel so loved.

No comments: