Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010

In 2007, same time of the year, I forced myself to dress up for a party when I was in Manhattan. I was down with viral fever and the aches were killing me. It felt miserable in winter and being all alone in the apartment surely didn't help. I needed to get out! I did and the night wasn't as fun as I anticipated it to be but my aches were gone. Partying helps I suppose.

This is 2009. I'm down with viral fever again! The aches are killing me. I couldn't sleep in peace last night. Dreams plagued the night. Stinky perspiration soaked the bedsheets. Goosebumps can be spotted everywhere on my body. My back hurts. My arse hurts. My skin hurts. My bones hurt. This feels too miserable. I'm beginning to think, viral fever loves welcoming the new year.

I hope that's the last of the suffering that's going to happen in 2009 and 2010 will just be a fantastic year. All the aches and pain will be left here in 2009 and we're not bringing any along. 2010 will be absolutely wonderful.

Go attend a party or something and get your arse out of the house!

No comments: