Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

This has got to be one of the best Christmas by far given the turbulent year that precedes it. Started from the Christmas service last Sunday at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. The message wasn't as powerful as what it was like last year but I firmly believe that 2010 is going to be an excellent year.

A birthday surprise began the night and spending some time just sitting around with friends was already more than what I could ask for. A "budgeted" dinner turned out to be hilarious as usual. The usual quips sent laughter filling up the room. Coupled with great food, the evening just got better. For us, the night couldn't possibly end without some singing and alcohol. The presence of KWD just completed the best picture.

My night didn't end there because I'm a very talkative drunk. The evil concoction of insufficient sleep and alcohol didn't stop the inaudible mumbling. Don't ask me what I said because I don't remember but I genuinely believe I would only tell the truth when I have too much to drink. It's the only time when you let go of all your inhibitions and nothing holds you back from what you never dared to bring it beyond your lips. Fortunately, only KWD got to hear all the rubbish that would have sounded nonsensical to any bystander.

All in all, it was a great night out and I'm already looking forward to Christmas dinner tonight.

No comments: