Saturday, May 08, 2010

Wrong & The Wrong

Another work week passed and finally having time to type my mind out again. Watching the way I type and careful not to ruin the careful "paintwork", I sat down on my bed in this cold room, staring at the rain and watch the day go by. Questions pop up and you ask yourself if it's such sheer coincidence that when the confidence dwindle, things happen to force you to have double takes. Is truth that hard to grasp?

Musical chairs is inevitable everywhere I go. It's more than plain familiarity. In this case, it's the unveiling of a hidden star and the focus on the better. The want for a faster drive, a better life and a concrete roof will mean a tougher time, harsher objectives and greater heights.

Checking on numbers send shocks but giving it back to feed the people who protect and contribute, blame could only be on bad accounts management. Putting in the hours will in hope, bring some glory back.

Yet another weekend... To another week to prove myself.

No comments: