Saturday, June 26, 2010

Fat Coke Only Please

Following a series of unfortunate events, I'm home and Kokoro as dirty as before. The room needs to be cleaned too, that is after I can get my ass off this seat. The bump on the tyre is putting the pressure on the pocket. Togetherness is the time spent with my Mac. Busy weekends are a good way to pass time but there are bound to be moments when you are absolutely alone. Honestly, I did enjoy pockets of time like these but there are the others when you feel, even when you're just bummer, it's nice to have someone just there. Having said that, is that someone just filling space and the need or generally as human beings, we desire a sense of belonging?

Knowing very well that the full fat Coke is detrimental to the body, I could not resist indulging into the temptation of a chilled glass full of it. Then there are the harmful bits and pieces that come and go and yet continue to haunt you, very much like the after effects of Coke overdose. Such is life but how jaded that actually sounded doesn't really quite matter to anyone out there.

Yet another night out with the Fabulous Looking people and without any surprise, it was a night of fun. Things may not be the same as before but just by having a good friend or two, makes life worth its while afterall. Friends who can trigger smiles out of you easily are worth everything in this world to keep. Friendship never quite comes too easily. Seeing A&E Quack going around high fiving non-stop laughing at his own jokes made my day, no matter how exhausted I was after an entire day at work. The unsaid understanding of a true friend is priceless.

Another week of seeing my own name published on the local newspaper instantly made me feel like a star. Not exactly for the wrong reasons but I wish the intended readers would pick the information up. If next week develops into an incredibly busy week, I'd be a willing candidate.

No comments: