Sunday, September 12, 2010

Goodbye Kokoro

Guess it is about time.

When I first decided to get Kokoro, it as my personal mark of achievement that I can and I will, which I did. It's been a little more than 2 years and over the past 43000km, that little machine has served me well. Despite all the time that it was in VCS to get the piston rings, mechatronics, manifold and whatever not it needs to make it feel good again, it has never failed me. Especially these couple of months after all the major changes, it hasn't even coughed a little. Till today, even merely looking at it makes me feel good about myself. Through turbulent times, keeping up with the upkeeping was draining.

The project began with the major transformation to look like the way when it first arrived. The process is still ongoing and by the next week, it's ready to be adopted for good. The love may be lost but the pressure will be off. A wise decision considering the situation. Time to let go of the love of your life when you know you're ready for the next stage.

This pain will be temporal.

No comments: