Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Up The Valley

I've been meaning to post on so many issues ranging from my latest trip to Hong Kong to the property shopping recently but there's this inertia holding me back which I'm blaming stress from work. Having said that, I've never been happier. That could also be the reason why I don't find it imperative to offload via the blog anymore.

Working with a bunch of helpful people which includes my boss made money making alot easier. It's only the beginning but the pressure is on. The pressure I've created by myself, for myself. All the exercises on viewing properties are playing its part edging me on to build my career which has faced its fair share of peaks and valleys over the past few years. I'm more than ready to put the moves behind me.

Lesson #1 - Keep walking and not let small setbacks tie me down.

Lesson #2 - Be focused.

Meanwhile, just to share a quote from Good Will Hunting "The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before."

No comments: