Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cooling Off

It's been overhyped with anger and discontentment. I have to admit I've been in those emotions. I felt the need to have my voice heard and for someone to represent my needs. I looked back and I saw stability. I make mistakes, everybody does. We need to learn to look at the bigger picture. Vote wisely and do not be blinded by your anger.

It is very disappointing to see educated lot of people go bashing without a reason. If you genuinely believe something, and someone has shown their capability to materialise it, by all means, cast your voice in this democracy.

I need to ensure my future and those of my children are secured and stable. We need leaders who empathise and more importantly, they need to be sound. How many out there are sound?

I fear for the worst. While we need majority to become a smaller majority, we cannot let the majority become the minority. I cannot have someone who wants to throw billions of our reserves into relocating the manufacturing sector. Do you know how many people will lose their jobs? Why do we need 60bln to remove thousands of jobs from Singapore? Somethings are easier said than done. To transform an economy doesn't happen overnight and it has slowly morphed over the past few years. Give it some confidence and another few good years and I believe we will get there.

I'm not one of those all time supporter of any particular party. We vote for what we believe in and in what we need. We vote for the person whom we believe will look after our needs.

Political stability is undoubtedly one of the key reasons why many MNCs have moved into Singapore. I need stability in my job, in my company. Don't you?

No comments: