Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Camera Gibberish

Gone are the 50mm f1.8 and the kit 18-200mm. All in an attempt to fund the new lens. Of course, the stronger brother 50mm f1.4 is still being loved and used but in addition, I have introduced this to the whole set up...

Ladies & Gentleman...

The Canon 17-55mm f2.8, one of the best lens you can have for the Canon crop cameras.

Picture taken from Camera Labs


I brought it to the deserts of Dubai and now I can hear some puny bits of sand when I turn the lens but it's in perfect working condition. I'm sending it for overhaul and it'll be good as new. I'm glad I brought this lens along because with the range, it was enough. The pictures were as sharp as the stability of my hands. Colours turned out beautiful sans the cloudy sky fogged up by sand and dust. When I have the time, I will put up some of the pictures I took. Meanwhile, if you're ever considering the lens, don't hesitate. Unless, of course, if you're moving onto FF in the near future.

As for the recently added, 580EXII, it will take me a long while to master. Any expert strobist can share their experiences?

No comments: