Friday, October 13, 2006

Finally...

The details for my Hong Kong trip is finalised. I'll be there from 30th Nov to 4th Dec and will be working for the first two days and the last two day, i'll be there alone. Ernest! Jodie! Will you guys be around? I don't want to walk down the cold winter street MYSELF?

The best part of the trip? My boss has given the nod to Marriott, how cool that is. But i'll be downgraded to some 3 star for my last night but heck it, i'd rather be having some good food and fun shopping with the extra cash, er credit. Why am i feeling poor? Maybe because i am? Haha!

Chatted with "Bowlie Marcy" online and we're planning to go on a long drive trip to Melbourne in Feb. Well that is if i forgo my March London trip which i probably will. It's way too costly for me at this point in time.

Having said that, i might have good news coming my way. Keeping my fingers crossed, i might have my first placement soon. Very soon. Should know by Monday. Issue now is, how much will i get? I can't wait. I need to pay off some of my credit card bills. Then again, i don't have very high hopes on that. Being in this job for a few months, i know better than to feel happy about it. There're more fall offs than suiciders. Fingers crossed.

Bunny, we're going diving in March aren't we?

No comments: