Thursday, October 05, 2006

UnDIVEable

It's been forever!

Few years back, when i make my quarterly trip to Phuket, everyone told me to take up diving and i've always wanted to. So i signed up with PADI during one of the trips. Then came the impossible storm. Got my refund but that's not what i wanted.

When i took up Salsa, i met some diving fanatics and i've always wanted to join them. Unfortunately, there's always some reason i can't seem to be able to make just ONE trip with them.

Recently, "XiaoBai2" gave me the push to pick it up and i did check out some stuffs and all ready to go. "Arty Beng" said he'll be my buddy. Exhilarated? Now "Arty Beng" is ignoring me and i don't know what i did and i miss talking to him. The bomb dropped when "XiaoBai2"told me i'll have to wait till March for the season to open again. When can i ever learn how to dive?

I feel like this little girl who is unable to go out to play with her little friends. I'm terribly upset! God has forsaken me!

I must go diving in March. Willing buddies please sign up NOW!

No comments: