Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Little Red Flowers

Stupid haze. I'm sick again. It's an allergic reaction from the massive amount of dust in the atmosphere. How many times must i say this? I'm chronically, well maybe not chronic, allergic to dust in general. I go into fits and fits of coughs, sneezes and now my throat hurts big time. The only good thing that came out of it: I could actually catch up on sleep.

Thinking i could nap till dinner time, i went home to a deafening drills and thumps. The unit above mine is doing some renovation but from the noise they pollute us with, they're doing some serious demolishing. I thought they were going to tear the building down.

In order to feel safe, i went to catch a movie alone. Due to zero demands, i had to catch "Little Red Flowers" alone. I really liked it. It's alot of reflection and going back to think how we were like when we were kids. But i reckon, none of you out there will like the movie, let alone appreciating it. It's not very arty farty like 2046, it's alot of soul. Oh well...

Tonight i'll be catching "Flushed Away" with my nieces and nephews. I'm not hanging around kiddies to make myself feel younger but i have no friends and my nieces and nephews aren't exactly young. Take for example, my nephew "Kingkong" is MY age! They're a fun bunch. My niece, "Giggles" is my best friend as well. What a warm family. Or it is a delusion?

No comments: