Monday, November 13, 2006

Old Post - 10 Things I Hate About CCM

I've gotta be really upset when i wrote this... And some people have became history. Life goes on, right?

7/02/2005
10 Things I Hate About CCM

Most of my friends know that although CCM can make a pretty good friend, ok just let me self-proclaim for once, i can be very nasty. But if you're my friend, you'll know i mean no harm so why should you hate CCM?

Well, CCM has really really unbearable lifestyle habits and her character, let's think as i type.

1stly, I'm a fussy-pot. I fuss about everything, anything regardless of its magnitude. When it comes to food, if i'm not interested in eating it, there's no way you can torture me to shove in down my throat. Thank God for giving us the gagging device. I don't eat at some places and i only eat certain foods.

Which leads to the second thing I hate about CCM...High-maintenance. Don't ask me since when, i have no freaking idea. Maybe all along, i've been such. My Dad gives my anything, everything he could afford but unfortunately, he's not Bill Gates. He's not even Sim Wong Hoo. He's Daddy. I can't imagine my life without some things which makes me think and think if i can give up everything in life and live a simple life. Not the Hilton & Richie style. Simple life meaning, Jo & Gerri's life. Spartan but happy. The question is, when it's spartan, will i be happy. I'm not the material girl, most of you might know, so don't be conclusive. I'm juz wondering if my lifestyle which has always been a certain pattern, can i actually cope without it. It is of course easy for some people to say, sure you can but in reality, things are not as simple. I can't. For example, I've never used wallets other than, you know what brand(if you're my friend and you dunno, you deserve a spanking), because i believe something so close to you, everyday, must last. Well i don't need that but along what goes with the wallet goes something i've believed in life for so long. Some call it principle in life, some call it an insist on quality. But it is part of my life. Even watches, i've never wore anything other than the Tag my Dad bought me sometime ago. In recent years, i've been wearing all other kinda watches but because i've got expensive skin, yes i have dermatitis, i only wear genuine watches. I remember once when i went with Lisa to Stadium Cove, we bargained like hell, i got two watches and i only wore one of them once or twice and the other one, i never wore it since it left that place cuz i itch like hell everytime i put on these watches. I can feel Jo's wanting to kill me by now. Even the Mickey watch i'm wearing, it's a limited edition. It's not one of those cartoony stuffs. Just for Marsk, it's not cartoon, it's Disney.

Travelling habits. I've never really taken buses on a regular basis since secondary school days. I was staying so near school during my JC days, i found that there was no reason not to take a cab. It's cheap and my Dad was paying for it. Besides i'm constantly late, for some unexplainable reasons. I swear once i have a job which i can settle down with, i'll get a car. From dreaming of getting a 5 series, the thought dropped to a 3 series, then it became the Volvo S40 but with the turbo engine now it has lowered to history's lowest point, i can settle for a Colt Plus Turbo. Trust me, i can't possibly live with a car with turtle speed pick up. If i could i'd be riding the TP's Beemer. Jo when you can struggle out of the 9 months in police academy, you must smuggle a ride. Just order some goondu around. So fun. Travelling again but on a bigger scale. This is the 4th thing i hate about CCM. I'm quite a seasoned travelling. Not like Lisa's kind of business traveller(well, this girl is losing her life to her job), but those free and easy, enjoy your day, drive around, shop like hell kinda extravaganza. I won't be able to afford it myself, duh. Unless of course i get called to the bar and do something different but in order for this to happen, it means i need to be in UK for at last one year and let's see, a total expenditure oh i've lost the numbers. Chris? BTW, is Gai going?

Fifth thing, CCM once had a nickname in sec school, i think's called loudspeaker. But it's not just loud but i'm like a machine gun which has gone mad, which blabs non-stop. I'm awfully loud and i talk non-stop. Sock thinks i'm a broken recorder which is constantly on fast forward. It's ugly but it's me. I feel so at ease in Hong Kong and Taipei cuz everyone is as loud. Singaporeans are loud in a different way because it's all in broken english or mandarin. They're like juz loud with no language. On the other hand, i'm happy and proud to be effectively bilingual, written and spoken. Ok spare me, i'm looking for a better job.

Sixth, CCM spends money as though money has dropped from the heavens. She has a terrible sense of money. 5 minutes of out the shop, she can forget how much she paid for it. Anyway forgetfulness happen to be the 7th thing you can hate CCM for.

Before movies, without fail, she'll ask you what movies you guys are watching. She'll ask you till the show starts and an hour after the movies, say over supper or lunch, when people are discussing the movie, she'll be like, what happened huh? What movie did we watch? What happened in the movie. Jasmine, you watched the G'damned movie too, sweetheart.

Eighth, she's very indecisive and can make terrible decisions. She's stuck in a freaking awful dilemma. For the things you may hate her, she doesn't wanna hurt anyone but she will hurt someone and this suck. She's sucha BITCH!!! Stupid bitch to be precise. Can't decide, can't do anything right... Argh... Help... Since when did i started to talk like i'm the third person. Gosh i'm becoming mad. CCM couldn't sleep last night, er this morning, and got up to puke at like 9am. Is it too much stress? I didn't even had so much stress during exam periods.

I'm sure there're things you hate about CCM so i left the last two for you to tell me, what do u hate about CCM. CCM is too distraught to type anymore... You know what, everyone should be listening to Faith Hill's This Kiss. Someone wonderful i mentioned on my last blog, introduced me to this song and i wanna sing i right now. C'mon sing it with me.

No comments: