Monday, November 13, 2006

Old Post - Gwyneth Palthrow

When i still had time to watch tv...

5/09/2005
Gwyneth Palthrow

First, Happy Mothers' Day but i've never really feel excited over this day. I've always felt closer to my Dad maybe simply because i can feel that my Dad cares and love me more... Far more...I was watching Gwyneth Palthrow on Oprah... I wasn't exactly a fan of hers but i've always considered her as a really beautiful woman. If a girl says that, this is prolly a near perfect woman and in her case, a gorgeous Mom.

She was telling this touching story which sent me thinking about it and my tears juz ran down my cheeks without end.

Here's how the story went,

When Gwyneth was 10, her Dad brought her to Paris without her Mom or brother. Just the two of them... Her Dad said she could order anything and she ordered French Fries because she was in France. This was really funny...

But the touching part was when she was coming back, her Dad asked her if she knew why her Dad brought her to Paris without her Mom or anyone else, and her Dad said..."I want you to see Paris for the first time with a man who will love you no matter what.

"Isn't that romantic? And not the romantically related romantic. She must be a lucky girl. So loved. I know my Dad loves me but for the traditional Dad he is, he''ll never do something so touching. I mean i'll never be 10 again... I still love my Dad.I hope one day, all of us will have a "quote" like that which will follow us for the rest of our lives to remind us that we're being greatly loved. Things like that help you overcome all the unhappiness or misfortune in life.

Good Luck...

No comments: